Friday, March 25, 2011

03/25/2011 Week 23 weigh in

Its weigh in day again, and I was dreading getting on the scale this week. I always try to have a realistic approach the week after I have a big loss. Last week I lost over 4 lbs so I knew this week would be really low. I was relieved to see I actually saw a loss. It was a small loss, but a loss none the less. I lost .8 lbs this week, my lowest week in almost 2 months. That brings my total loss to 44.4 lbs. My official weight is 245.6 lbs. I am still .24 lbs above my 52 week pace. I have been under calories and have been very diligent with my diet. I know if I keep doing the right things I will keep seeing good things on the scale on Friday mornings.

As I mentioned in an earlier blog post Jamie has also been on plan with me. She had a great week and lost 2 lbs bringing her total loss to 7lbs in 3 weeks. We are really enjoying taking this journey together. It makes it so much easier having a partner. We can support each other and keep each other in line. Its been fun finding healthy recipes.

Til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment