Friday, March 18, 2011

03/18/2011 Week 22 Weigh In, It was a big one!

Big week! My first week using the livestrong.com app for the iphone was a success. I had my second biggest week on program! I lost a whopping 4.2 pounds this week! That brings my total weight lost to 43.6 pounds and it has put me a little over a pound above my 52 week pace. I currently weigh in at 246.4 pounds. I am getting close to reaching the 50% mark. At my current pace I should hit my goal weight sooner than week 52.

I was supposed to run my first 5k tomorrow and have had to scrap it due to knee trouble. I am not sure what is going on, but it hurts to run. I have tried a few things like ice, rest, stretching, ibuprofen, and anti inflammatory gel and I have come to the conclusion that I need to consider that this could be more than inflammation. I really hope there isn't too much damage. So my dreams off being a runner are on hold. No 5k and no half marathon. I am really unhappy about this. I really wanted to become a runner, but it isn't in the cards for now. Maybe after I lose more weight I can try again.

That's about it for week 22. Not too much else to say. See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment