Friday, January 14, 2011

01/14/2011 Week 13 Weigh in

This was a wild, crazy week here in the ATL. We had some serious snow and that put a cramp in my routine. The storm started Sunday night and by Monday morning we had 7 inches of snow. I know what your thinking, but that is a TON of snow in the South. By Monday afternoon it was all ice. The kids were out of school all week and I was snowed in from work for 2 days. Idle time at home does not mix well with my diet plan.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a 1 pound weight loss for the week. I am now back to pre vacation weight at 268.0

I had my first training run on Sunday and it went pretty well, the only unfortunate part was all the snow kept me from running outside and the gym was closed until Thursday. So I didnt get my second run in until earlier this evening. I am supposed to make 3 runs a week, so I am now behind! I should be able to get back on pace within a week or so. I need those rest days though, so I cant get too aggressive.

I really enjoy running outside much more than on a treadmill. I have been looking at running tights to help combat the cold weather. Any suggestions on any brands that are good or to stay away from?

No comments:

Post a Comment