Sunday, September 25, 2011

09/26/2011 Week 49 Not much to talk about

So I figured that it would be okay if I skipped a week or two from here on out to my quest for 100 pounds lost. There just wasn't alot to say. I lost another pound doing the same stuff as the week before. Trying to eat a clean diet, lifting 5 days a week, and getting a few cardio sessions in. There really wasn't anything new. In fact this week was much of the same, except I didn't lose any weight. So I guess I will only blog once every other week, unless something great happens or I feel I have something to share other than the same old stuff.

I am down to 3 weeks til I hit my year mark of being on a diet. That year has really flown by and I honestly cant believe I have stuck with it as long as I have. I think this blog had a big part in helping me to keep my accountability. I also cant believe that I am more motivated now than I was a year ago. I really have a made a lifestyle change and a commitment to being better.

Here are the numbers. Week 48 I lost 1 pound and week 49 I didn't lose any, so I am down another pound from my last blog entry. That puts my weight at 217 pounds, down a total of 73. I have 27 more to go to hit 100 lost and 17 more to hit the magic 200 pound mark. I am hoping to lose at least another 2 pounds by week 52 and hit at least 75 lost in the year. I know I wont hit my goal, but at least I am much closer than I was a year ago at this time.

I am starting a no carb/low carb diet for the next 3-4 weeks. I really need to try and jump start some fat loss. I haven't really lost anymore inches around my midsection for a month or so. I really need to get that down if  I am going to be successful in this body transformation challenge. I hate going no carb, but I love seeing the results it brings. I will keep you posted.

I would also like to comment about my wife. She joined me on this journey in May and she has lost 28 pounds and is looking so great! I am really proud of her and it is really cool that we can say we have lost 100 pounds together, as a team. I am a lucky guy to have a such a great wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment