Friday, September 2, 2011

09/02/2011 Week 46 I'm like Benjamin Button, See ya 20's, welcome teens!

6 more weeks til my year mark.Where did the time go? It has gone by so fast! I have really enjoyed the ride!

So I will get to the numbers early this week. Last week I was sitting at 220.0 even and had lost 5lbs in the previous 2 weeks, and hit the 70lbs lost mark. I was really guarding against a letdown this week. I kept me diet clean and didn't miss a workout. I kept my fingers crossed and got on the scale. It was 219.0 I was able to drop another pound. That's 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks. That brings me to a grand total of 71lbs lost and a puts me 29lbs from 100 and 19 from 200. It felt really great to get out of the 220's. I had been stuck and plateaued there for several months. I hope my trip through the teens will be much quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment