Saturday, June 11, 2011

06/12/2011 Week 34 Its a love hate relationship...

The ultimate frustration has set in! I am so happy that my knee has seemed to calm down, but so utterly frustrated with my lack of any real weight loss in weeks. I feel so lost right now. I think I need to meet with a trainer to see if I need to adjust my calorie intake. I don't think I am eating enough calories for my activity level. I feel like my body is just holding onto everything it can. Not knowing is the frustrating part. I don't know how to jump start this thing! Suggestions are always welcome. I am learning as I go.

The good news... After a few hours on an elliptical and the treadmill this week I am experiencing NO knee pain, which is fantastic. I am feeling like I can get serious about running again, but will take it very slow this time. I am eyeing a sprint tri in August, so I will start working towards that. Praying my body holds up this time. I am also really happy about being able to stay on the elliptical for a full 60 mins. My stamina is increasing and getting that cardio stamina will really help in Tri training.

To the numbers! I managed to lose another pound and get down to 230. So I am down 60 pounds overall. But I have only lost 10 pounds in the last 8 weeks. I am falling further off pace and really need some help to get back on track. I may try a new approach this week. I wont divulge my plan, but will see if it works and then report next week.

Til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment