Friday, May 27, 2011

05/27/2011 Week 32 Biggest Loser finale week!

I love the "Biggest Loser" finale. It is probably one of my favorite shows to watch. I love seeing these people taking control and taking their lives back. Hannah and Olivia looked simply amazing and you could tell that they were so happy to finally be at a place physically that they have always wanted to be. You could see the peace they had. Everyone looked fantastic and they are just so inspirational! I hope that I will be able to get to that place. I will just keep fighting for every ounce until I get there! I personally cant wait to be a card carrying member of the "100 Pound Club" and I am even more excited to be back into what the contestants called "One-derland" where your weight starts with a 1 instead of a 2. Good times ahead for sure!

Well this week proved to be a difficult one. No I obviously did not get eaten by a bear or lost in the woods, but I did not leave my weekend of outdoor fun unscathed. I probably got one of the worst sunburns of my life at the lake and have been in agony all week. I burned it so bad it blistered! I tried Aloe, Solarcain, Hydrocortizone cream, and good ol' fashion Ice, all to no avail. I am finally feeling better and I only have a few spots that still hurt, the rest of the spots are itchy. No more swimming without a rash guard or at the least rub on sunscreen, no more of this spray on stuff! So needless to say I was unable to do anything physically this week. For most of the week I couldn't get my arms above my shoulders! Lol! I also had to drink a ton of water so I could stay hydrated and start the healing process. That coupled with one to many Jalapeno Cheddar dogs around the campfire spelled doom for the week. I am happy to report that I did not gain any weight though! Here are the numbers:

I started the week at 233, so I was absolutely blown away by seeing 232 on the scale this morning. I am normally not too thrilled by seeing only 1 pound, but this week it was golden! The one pound loss brings me to 58 pounds lost in total. I am still carrying a per week average of 1.81 pounds and  I am a little over 3 pound off pace. According to my weight tracker app I am on pace to hit goal on 12/12/2011, so I need to accelerate that a bit if I am going to make it by 10/15/2011. With the sunburn in the rear view, I am going to ramp up my cardio this week and see a big number next Friday.

Enjoy the holiday weekend! Thank a soldier past or present and let them know you appreciate their service! I am thankful everyday for my freedom, and the sacrifice of those brave men and women who make it possible! I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment