Saturday, May 14, 2011

05/14/2011 Week 30... Back to business

Hey all! After a skipping week 29 to help aid in disaster recovery in Alabama I am back!

This was a good week and I lost a little more than I had in the past few weeks, but still not enough to get back on pace. I don't want to try anything drastic with my diet, but I do admit I need to get into the gym more. I was able to get a few sessions in this week on the elliptical and it did not hurt my knee, so I think I may have found an exercise I can do that wont cause me pain. I am going to try and get a full week of workouts in and see where that gets me.

Here is the breakdown for week 30.

I lost 1.4 pounds and am now down 55 pounds. I now weigh in at 235 pounds and now off pace by 2.9 pounds. At this rate I will hit my goal weight on 11/26/2011, that's over a month past my goal. Hopefully the new gym regimen will help me gain back my percentage.

Til next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment