Friday, May 20, 2011

05/20/2011 Week 31 Finally a little love!

I finally got a little satisfaction this week on the scale! I will get straight to the numbers this week. We are heading out to hit the great outdoors this weekend for our first camping trip of the season. Bart Scott of the Jets said it best "Can't wait!".

I started the week at 235 and am happy to report a 2 pound loss this week. That brings my grand total to 57 pounds lost. I finally hit pace this week. I'm still off pace by about 2.5 pounds but I feel confident I can make that up in the next few weeks. I did some swimming this past week and loved it! What a great workout! I'm a definitely going to keep swimming.

Well folks, I will see ya next week unless I get ate by a bear or lost in the woods! "Can't wait!"

No comments:

Post a Comment