Friday, February 25, 2011

02/25/2011 Week 19 weigh in

This was a great week. I was able to get out and put some miles on my new shoes, ran the fastest mile I have ran since I started training and did a whole practice 5K. I put almost 7 miles in this week, and had 2 strength training sessions. Nothing makes you feel better than physical activity! I tried to do a treadmill session, but for some reason I cant run on treadmills. I'm definitely an outside runner.

I had a pretty good week on the scale too. I lost another 2.0 pounds this week to bring my grand total to 36.4 lost. Since switching my diet plan I have lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks. I will take a 3 pound weekly average all day! I now weigh 253.6 and I am getting closer to the 250 mark. I am really hoping for a strong week so I can get there by next Friday.

So I have some really exciting news! My wife has decided to join the fight! She has started on a modified version of my plan and is running with me. We are going to race our first 5k together and then she is gonna run the half with me in Utah in August. The even better news is she beat me on the scale this week and dropped 3 pounds! I am so proud of her! Look out world, here we come!

Alright guys, have a great week! Now get out there and get active! Take a walk, ride a bike, go for a hike, play ball with your kids. Keep it moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment