Friday, February 11, 2011

02/11/2011 Week 17... Total Domination!

What a week!!! I decided to make a few minor changes to my diet this week and they paid off big time! I had my second biggest week since I started! I decided I was going to try and eat less carbohydrates. I didn't cut them all out, but was just focusing on not eating as much bread, rice and pasta while I was trying something called "Volumetrics" http://www.webmd.com/diet/volumetrics-what-it-is I loved it! I felt full and satisfied. A typical lunch meal this week was a plate full of steamed veggies, a salad, and a lean protein like roasted chicken.

Now on to the good stuff! My weight as of last Friday was 262.2, when I stepped on the scale this morning it was 258.2! I lost 4 pounds this week!!! I have now officially lost 31.8 lbs! I am really starting to notice it in the way my clothes fit and how I feel. I can only imagine what it will feel like to lose 100 lbs.

Select opens its spring softball season in a month and I am really excited to get out there and see how much of a difference I notice playing softball. I am hoping I can lose another 10lbs before the season starts. Before I would get winded running bases and was not the fleetest of foot if you know what I mean, so I am hoping I'm a little bit faster around the bases and a little more agile in the field. I will keep you all posted!

I hope everyone has a great week! See you back here next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment