Saturday, December 11, 2010

Coke Zero... Where's the love?

Do you ever have those days? You know the ones I'm talking about. Today is one of those days. I have been "Coke Zero" free for a whole week now, and I am itching for one soo bad! I feel like I am about ready to crawl out of my skin. That poses the question... Do I have one or not? I feel like I could justify having "just one", but I know how that story would end. I have a feeling my break up with coke is going to a long, drawn out, messy affair...

I wish it was only just the coke, but for some odd reason I have been feeling that way about alot of things today. I have been fighting with temptation all day long. I just dont feel satisfied with anything that I have eaten, and thats really frustrating. I know Im not hungry, but I just FEEL the need to eat.

Why is it so easy to eat what you want, but so hard to eat what you should?

No comments:

Post a Comment