Friday, December 24, 2010

12/24/2010 Week 10 weigh-in... Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!

I had a fair amount of anxiety as I got on the scale this morning. I was on vacation this week and had my parents visiting from out of town, so needless to say it wasn't always easy. It was a tough week, but I did manage to make it out to the gym and get a few miles in. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had only gained half a pound. So there it is. Week 10 is now finished, and I am at 268.8

I have decided not to punish myself this year and have given myself a Christmas gift. My gift is going off plan for Christmas. No points, no guilt, just food, glorious food! I am taking one day off then I'm getting right back on plan. I fully expect to see a few pounds gone by my week 11 weigh in.

I want to wish all of my family and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment