Friday, December 17, 2010

12/1710 Week 9 results

Week 9 is in the books and I couldnt be happier. I lost 2.3 lbs this week and that puts me at 268.0 and a total lost of 22 lbs. I have also been Coke Zero free for almost 2 weeks, and I feel great!

I want to give a big shout out to Patrick, Mark, Adam, Fredo and Lisa from The Biggest Loser. They all look absolutely amazing! Patrick won the finals and he was also my favorite. What a great group of people to look to for inspiration. These guys were HUGE when they started. I know if they can do it, I can do it.

It has been very cold here in GA, so I didnt have a chance to get outside and run, but now that I am on vacation I will have time to go indoors at the YMCA for some great workouts. I also hear that Santa is going to be bringing me The Biggest Loser on Kinect for Christmas, with some resistance bands... Now I will be able to work out from home no matter the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment