Friday, December 31, 2010

12/31/2010 Week 11 weigh-In, and A Happy New Year!!!

Week 11 is in the books and I was again pleasantly surprised. Somehow I managed to lose .4 lbs this week. That puts my current weight at 268.4, and 21.6 lbs lost. I am still at a bit of a loss over the weight loss. I was very undisciplined this last week and thought I was in for a big weight gain. It was a weird week, but I will take the results! Maybe it was all the Kinect sports I was playing.

So Santa Claus was good to our family this year and I got a copy of  "Biggest Loser" for the Xbox Kinect. It is a really great game and my initial fitness test went better than expected. It is a very intuitive game and even has a body scanner to track measurements as you progress through your personalized workouts. Its like having trainer Bob and Jillian all to yourself right in your living room! I also got some free weights and a fitness ball, so I am ready to take on those trainers, and be the biggest loser! Lol!

I am looking forward to 2011 and all that it will have in store for my family and me. This is the year that I get my life back! I wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment