Saturday, August 13, 2011

08/13/2011 Week 43 Not the best week I have ever had...

Week 43 is here regardless of whether I want it to be or not. I guess my post is a little late for the week. I have been making excuses about writing it. You know I have been busy and didn't have time, etc, etc, etc. In truth, I just had a terrible week on the scale. I guess the silver lining is I had a great week in the gym and had some killer workouts.

So my weekend of fun ended in a nightmare. It wasn't that I ate crazy amounts of terrible food, but I didn't drink any water, drank too much diet soda and ate way to many salty snacks. I picked up a serious amount of water weight. I got on the scale on Monday morning and weighed in at 231.8, over 7 pounds from my Friday weigh in. Obviously there is no way I gained real weight. I got back onto plan and started drinking water and had gotten back down to 225.0 by Thursday morning. I was feeling confident I would be able to get back to my weight of 224.5. Then I went to the PGA championships and did not stick to plan. Needless to say I was still at 225.5 as of Friday morning. I gained 1 pound for the week. That puts me at 65 lbs lost and still needing 35 pounds to go to hit the 100 mark. As I said, the silver lining was I had some great gym sessions. I am really loving my workouts and loving the results. I am going to be very diligent in week 44 and will stick to plan as best as I can. No sneaks, no treats and no letting up. Lets see if we can get some results on the scale this week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment