Saturday, August 6, 2011

08/06/2011 Week 42 Stay the path...

Another week has come and gone. I wish I had more to report on this week but it has been much of the same. Eating right, waking up early and working hard, going to the Y in the evenings and working out again. I am enjoying my routine, but there isn't a lot of excitement with it.

Last week I started a carb cycle program and had moderate success. I was able to move the scale, and was hoping to continue the same this week. I didn't have as good a week as I had hoped, but there was a loss. I started the week at 225.5. I weighed in at 224.5 this week, it was a loss of 1 pound. That brings my total to 65.5 lost.

I haven't been burning up the scale as of late and have decided to take the weekend off. I will let myself relax, no calorie counting, no carb cycling, just relaxing. I need to give my brain and body a few days off. I will get back to plan on Monday and refocus my efforts. Here's hoping to a big number on week 43!

Til next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment