Saturday, April 23, 2011

04/23/2011 Week 27 weigh in. It feels like the day after Christmas...

Week 26 came and went with much anticipation and excitement. I hit my week 26 goal and hit my 50 pounds lost and all was right with the world. Then it was week 27 and it suddenly felt like the day after Christmas. I am only halfway, but seem to be finding myself lacking in motivation. Did I put too much emphasis on the halfway point? Maybe I need another carrot? I guess I need to get pshyched about week 39, and the 75 pound mark. So with out further delay... The good, bad, and ugly of week 27...

I had been up at one point in the week to 242.5, but by weigh in time I was able to get that number back down to 239.0 for a total loss of 1.0 pound for the week. That takes me to 51 pounds lost. I am grateful for that pound after the week I had, but it isnt enough to keep me on pace. I should be at 51.84 lost. I am .84 off pace, so I am off pace almost a full pound now. This is the first time I have been off pace for months. I would need to lose 2.76 pounds next week to get back on pace. Is it doable? Yes. Will it be done is the question.

I have a few ideas for working out other than the traditional weight room. I want to try something new and fun, something I can really get into and find excitement in. Has anyone done any MMA training? I have heard that is a really great way to cut weight and gain strentgh and flexibilty. I know on the biggest loser two of the trainers have taken more of a "boxing/ martial arts" training regimen, and it looks like it has brought results. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Til next week... Keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment