Friday, July 8, 2011

07/08/2011 Week 38 ...

It is week 38 and I think I may slowly getting off this plateau I have been on. I have been working hard to zig zag my calories and been very careful with my nutrition. I can only hope I keep seeing the numbers move down!

I started the week at 228.5 and am now down to 227.2, so it wasn't a huge loss, but it is down over 7 pounds from 11 days ago. I am down 62.8 pounds. I only have 37 more to go to hit my 1 year goal of losing 100 pounds. It is getting so close, but feels soooo far away! One step at a time I guess. They say the great wall of china was built one brick at a time, so I guess my situation is no different, one pound at a time and I will eventually get there.

I hit another personal best on my mile time and did it in 10:22 this morning and that was after a heavy leg workout. One of these days soon I will go under 10. This has been a pretty tough week as far as mileage goes. I am sitting at 25 miles on the bike (10 mile and 15 mile rides) and just over 2 miles running. Maybe next week I can get 30, its something to shoot for anyways.

Til next week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment